South West Sculptors Group
About the group . . .
South West Sculptors Association was founded in 2003 by a group of passionate Sculptors based in the South West.
We are a group of South West makers of sculpture who feel great benefit from being able to meet others who share our interests but always seem to have different skills and new information.
We always welcome new members and makers.
- We hold joint exhibitions in the South West to showcase our groups work.
- We hold meetings to discuss working methods and ideas and to look at each others work
- We arrange group outings to foundries or quarries from time to time
- We have social meetings at members studios a few times a year to discuss group activity
- We arrange CPD workshops for members in Social Media and Marketing Skills
Our aims . . .
- To provide a forum for discussion
- Sharing of ideas and resources
- Peer review of our work
- To run group exhibitions and events
- To further advance the appreciation of sculpture
- To provide peer support for emerging and professional sculptors alike